Housing: Offer and Request!
We will do our best to match housing-seekers with local hosts--you can click here to request or offer housing! Of course, housing is never guaranteed, so be sure to make a backup plan. (Hint: the Water Tower Inn at Lafayette and Grand has great rates!)
Here's what's in store for ya! Be sure to check back here on the weekend of the event to double check the details!
*A fully detailed schedule will be posted here and emailed to all attendees*
THURSDAY July 2nd
- 9pm-1am - *unofficial pre-party* - Miss Jubilee at the Thaxton Speakeasy!
- 1009 Olive St. in downtown St. Louis (enter through the alley behind the building. $5 with password--check thaxtonspeakeasy.com before you go to get the password! Separate from RCMA weekend ticket)
FRIDAY July 3rd
- 8pm-12am: Music and Dancing at the City Museum! DJ's Rob Moreland & Christian Frommelt.
- 750 N. 16th Street, 63103. Included with full weekend registration.
- 12:30-3:30am: Late Night Dance at the Central Studio,
- 5617 Pershing St. Louis 63112. BYOB.
SATURDAY July 4th
- 1:00-4:00 pm: Afternoon Dance with Kellie Everett's Clabber Alley Five at the Lemp Mansion Gazebo
- 3322 DeMenil Place, 63118. This is outdoors! Bring water and maybe a spare shirt
- Fireworks and fun at Fair St. Louis
- separate from the event--use the RCMA Facebook page to coordinate carpools and meetups with dancer friends!
- 10pm-2am: Main Dance with Miss Jubilee! at the South Broadway Athletic Club
- 2301 S. 7th Street, 63104
SUNDAY July 5th
- 1:00-4:00 pm: Afternoon Dance with the Sidemen at 2720
- 2720 Cherokee, 63118 (upstairs)
A La Cart Pricing
- Friday main dance: $12 admission to City Museum
- Friday Late Night Dance at the Central Studio: $10
- Saturday Afternoon at the Lemp Mansion: $15
- Saturday Night Main Dance at SBAC: $25
- Sunday Afternoon Dance: $15
Contests (Sign up at the dance)
Jack & Jill - enter as an individual and social dance with random partners over the course of several songs. Friday night, prelims first band break, finals top of last set. $10/individual.